AirMed and AeroCare partner to provide an annual air ambulance membership.
Should you need assistance, whether you are far from home or in your own backyard, an AirMed membership has you covered.
AirMed is the premier global air ambulance and medical solutions company. Should you need assistance, whether you are far from home or in your own backyard, an AirMed membership has you covered.
AirMed enhances existing health and/or travel insurance. Travel insurance focuses on trip cancellation and lost luggage. AirMed focuses on taking care of you.
Your AirMed membership includes:
- Worldwide Air Medical Evacuation and Repatriation to the hospital of the member's choice.*
- Inadequate facilities are everywhere--even domestically. We get you back home in your time of need. Up to two transports per membership year.
- 24/7 Medical Services Hotline: AirMed provides our members access to medical and second opinion referrals, consultation, and prescription assistance. This program connects members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to the worldwide resources of AirMed.
- Security Assessments and Foreign Travel Advisories from our 24/7 Communications Center for up-to-the-minute global threat assessments.
- Transport of Mortal Remains
*Transferring and receiving hospitals must be in excess of 150 miles apart
Available for individuals in the U.S. and Canada. Family plans include 2 adults and up to 5 dependents. Full details, including Terms & Conditions can be found at the AirMed website.